Tuesday 7 October 2014

Mules







 Mules are definitely on trend this season. Luckily Mules have had a revamp since the 90s. Returning with a modernised look they are a must have for Spring.  

High end designers such as Celine, Chloe and Phillip Lim have fully embraced this trend for SS14. If you can't afford the high end brands. I definitely can't. You're in luck. Everyone from Tony Bianco to Country Road have picked up on this trend. 

I may be a little bit biased. However these Senso Mules are out of this world. With the very 90s square toe, chunky heel and the chalk leopard print. I had to bring them home with me. They come in plain black too. I might have to get them aswell. 

Sticking with the 90s vibe I teamed my Mules with my Vintage Levis and Demin Shirt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment