Tuesday 5 August 2014

Nautical










Striped long sleeve dress, cream fedora and North Bondi as the backdrop. The perfect outfit for the warm weather we had last week.

Stripes are a major part of my wardrobe and definitely my go-to when I can't decide what to wear. I found Isla Collective a few months ago and my collection of their basics is continually growing. This Byron based label creates amazing  everyday essentials at really affordable prices. From long sleeve dresses to denim baggies, I want it all. All their designs are made from 100% cotton which make them  feel incredible.   If you haven't already checked them out, you definitely should! 

Lack of Color is another one of my favourite up and coming Australian labels. They make the best Fedora's. Here I am wearing the Montanna in Ivory Bone - I loved the creamy colour which makes it really easy to wear all year round. 

Outfit

Necklace - Krystle Knight
Shoes - Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment