Monday 28 July 2014

Neutral Layers









This is my first NSW winter and I am definitely feeling the cold. Living in Queensland my whole life I have never really had to purchase proper winter clothes. I have picked up a few classic pieces over the last couple of years. However I was definitely in need of some new forever pieces. 

I have been searching for the perfect coat for a while now. All of the beautiful coats this season have been a little bit out of my price range. I found this one last week for half price on ASOS and it is just perfect. It keeps me nice and toasty but also brightens my dark winter wardrobe. 

 It was a bit grey and gloomy last week so I though I'd brighten up my outfit with a few neutral layers. I love pairing white and grey. After making it through most of winter in Sydney, I am starting to get the hang of layering.  

My Senso Ava slip ons are my go to day time shoes. My Ava's are also a nice change from ankle boots in Winter. They are also the comfiest shoes I've ever owned. I want a pair in every colour. My collection is continually growing.(Oh, you should see the new Summer colour ways... AMAZING!). Keep your eyes peeled for a new post on my SENSO Summer favourites.  

Outfit

Beanie - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Jumper - Mink Pink
Jeans - Glassons
Shoes - SENSO
Necklace - Celeste Tesoriero




No comments:

Post a Comment