Wednesday 9 July 2014

Monochrome











So... I have found my new favourite label. I absolutely love everything about Sydney based Zulu and Zephyr. This two piece set was an must have for my Winter wardrobe. From their design to the fit the zebra print set is the best thing i've bought all season. I also want everything from their AW14 collection. Oh, did I mention it is super affordable. 

This faux leather jacket has also been a Winter staple of mine. I found it in Zara a few weeks ago and cannot stop wearing it. Zara have really mastered faux leather and at such a good price (around $120). 

Paired back with my Steve Madden sneakers and of course my Krystle Knight jewellery, my perfect Winter outfit.  

 Outfit 

Jacket - Zara
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - Krystle Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment