Thursday 17 July 2014

Sister Sister















My beyond beautiful sister turns 20 today. God, I cannot believe she is no longer a teenager. It's been a year and a half since she was scouted in London town by Storm Models. In such a short time she's already done so many amazing things from Topshop, David Jones, Company Magazine, Cosmo, Shop Til you Drop, Addidas, Senso and many more. These are just a few of my favourite photos of her. 

She is so unbelievable humble and still has no idea how stunning she really is. I think that's what makes her even more beautiful! She was such a shy little girl and would do absolutely everything I did (use to annoy me so much). Now she is shinning so bright and it's just so amazing to see her finding herself. I would have to be one of her biggest fans. I swear I get more excited then she does sometimes. 

Modelling is such a tough industry she gets told you're too big, too short or just not right for whatever reason. She deals with this on a daily basis and she just keeps going. I know I definitely couldn't. 

She is destined for amazing things and I just cannot wait to see what she does next. Watch this space !

I love you more than anything baby and miss you every day. Counting down until we are roomies again.  

xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment