Tuesday 4 November 2014

Fiji - Part One











Part One 

Recently my lovely Mum and Dad surprised with a Birthday trip to Fiji. It was my first time in Fiji and I didn't really know what to expect. However I absolutely loved it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing get away. And flights only 3 hour which is a bonus. 

 We took a little day trip out to Savala Island on the Oolala Day Cruise. This included snorkelling, baby shark feeding, Glass bottom boat trip, stand up paddle boarding, BBQ Lunch and plenty of time to relax with a glass of wine. They also keep the tour groups very small so it makes you feel like you're on your on private island. This is a must if it's your first time in Fiji. 

My Glassons dress paired back with a hat I found in a little shop in  Fiji was the perfect outfit to explore the island. This dress is so easy to wear and can so easily be dressed up or down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment