Thursday 13 November 2014

Fiji - Part Two













FIJI - PART TWO

Two of the highlights for me were Cloud 9 and our little tropical vila with a private pool. 

If your looking for somewhere to stay in Fiji I would definitely recommend The Fiji Resort and Spa managed by the Hilton. The resort is located on Denarau Island which is just a short drive from Nadi airport. From the food, facilities and staff it was just amazing. I really didn't want to leave. 

For anyone going to Fiji I could not recommend a trip out to Cloud 9 more highly. One of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Check out the website here Cloud 9 

We took a little boat out to Cloud 9. But plenty of people just turned up on jet skis or sailing boats. You can stay for as long or as short as you like. It is basically a floating restaurant/ bar. With wood fire pizzas cooking all afternoon, tunes playing and cocktails flowing. What more could you want? I spent most of my day between floating on a lilo and relaxing on a sun bed with a mango daiquiri. I could have stayed there all week. 

Loved this Lilya outfit. It was perfect for a tropical holiday. My Bon Voyage top paired with my Little Bay shorts. I don't think I took my Senso Ida's off for most of the holiday either. I love Summer dressing. I wish it would warm up in Sydney already. 

Still dreaming of being back in Fiji....


1 comment: